To be honest, today's pictures are going to suck a little. I should have taken them outside however due to the testweek I had no time whatsoever. I hope you'll still enjoy them (:
Tomorrow I will do my final test, Geography, and then freedom will arise! I'm going to make a little list what I'd like to spend that freedom on, because I'm planning to waste no minute of it.
1. Learn sewing with patterns. I'll start off very easily.
2. Learn putting a zipper in a skirt. Placing zippers are so hard. I really want to be able to do it.
3. Read the entire Harry Potter serie again. Oh yeah.
4. Write a story.
5. Get tanned. Well mr. Sun, would you be so kind to help me a little?
6. Make a painting with oil paint again. It has been too long. It will be based on Proverbs 3: 17-18 ('Her ways are ways of pleasantness, and all her paths are peace. She is a tree of life to them that lay hold upon her, and happy is every one that holdest her fast. ') I will show it to you as soon as it's finished. Of course! (:
7. Go to a Primark. I. MUST. GO. THERE.
8. Go to Den Haag and to Scheveningen together with Milena and Joy.
9. Make a Deathly Hallows shirt! Still! (':
Any other splendid things I should try/do? Any suggestions what you'd like to say on my blog? Curioussss! :D
Lots of love!