maandag 20 augustus 2012

I want to walk on water, dance on clouds.

Hello everyone!
Take the next bit as sarcastic!
So, tomorrow the most amazing thing that ever happened to us, called school, is going to start again! I'm so excited, I've missed all of the teachers so badly, I'm just longing to see them again! Oh, and I almost forget the ceaslessly night spend with my Best Friend: the most beloved homework!
----
Oh boy, oh boy. Tomorrow school will start again and I'm not looking forward to it in any sense. And I'm in the fourth year now, so my time-table-makers decided to make time-table for me which will make me pass away in the most cruel way imaginable. I will be home at half past 5 every day due to an overload of odd hours. Which means: less time for blogging. Great. But to cheer myself up: no chemistry! No physics! No biology! No geography! Gone, all of them, irreversiblely!







White dress: H&M, shortened by me / Cardigan: H&M / Brown belt: H&M / Tights: Unknown / Shoes: Converse All stars / Left ring: Topvintage.nl / Right ring: unknown

I'm off, preparing for some serious torture (packing my bag etc).
Lots of love!


15 opmerkingen:

  1. Aaah helaas hè vakantie weer voorbij ;). Maar straks als je aan het werk bent, verlang je soms best wel terug naar school.

    Mooie foto's en weer een superleuke outfit!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Leuke foto's! Ik vind de tights super!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Awh, veel succes ! Je ringen zijn trouwens echt heel erg gaaf !

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Erg leuke foto's! Het jurkje is heel leuk! x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Veel plezier & succes op school weer! Ik moet volgen de week weer, ghehe. Leuke outfit! Vooral je jurkje is heel cute! En echt leuke foto's! liefs!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. leuke foto's! veel succes / plezier op school <3 liefs x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Leuk! Op de laatste foto dacht ik dat je zweefde ofzo haha
    xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. hele leuke outfit! mooi meisje ben je ook!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. mooie outfit, & haha, je bent precies wel superblij dat school terug bezig is! (: ♥

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. heey spast je bent om half 5 uit, niet half zes, of bedoelde je dat met half past 5 da's namelijk half zes.
    XXXX Joy

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. ja, half 5 uit, half 6 thuis. ik kan na 4 jaar wel tijden in het engels (:

      Verwijderen

Sit down, have a cup of strawberrytea and please leave a comment. ♥